Townhouse was created with a single goal: to disrupt and reinvent the global nail salon industry. We are the fastest growing beauty brand in the UK and are driven by a passionate and disruptive team in achieving our mission.
We’ve brought together a world class team from a wide range of industries. And as we’re growing extremely fast, we need brilliant people (like you!) - to join us on our journey and help us deliver our goal.
This role will suit an experienced Financial Controller who has a track record in delivering excellent results.
BEING A TOWNHOUSE EMPLOYEE:
- Private healthcare and wellness support – Benefit from the nail industry’s first private healthcare package including free telephone / video GP appointments and treatment in private hospitals if there is a long wait on the NHS
- Shopping discounts - a range of discounts on some of the largest brands to save you money everyday
- Birthday Pamper Party: During your birthday month, bring a friend for a free signature manicure/pedicure and a glass of bubbles!
- Social Budget - Every month your manager gets a budget to spend pampering you and your team. Expect treats, lunch at work or a night out – to be agreed with your manager!
- Holiday on us: An extra day paid holiday on your annual allowance for every whole year you have been with Townhouse - up to 5 extra days!
- Employee Discount: 75% discount on treatments
- Interest free advance - To cover you for any emergencies and to avoid interest costs, we will provide up to a £50 advance for every day you have worked for us in a month.
- Refer a Friend: Earn up to £550 for every successful hire you introduce to Townhouse.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
· Prepare accurate and timely monthly management accounts and annual financial statements in compliance with regulatory requirements
· Analyse financial data and present findings to senior management, highlighting key trends and areas for improvement
· Implement and maintain robust internal controls to safeguard Townhouse’s assets
Budgeting and Forecasting:
· Collaborate with department heads to develop annual budgets and forecasts
· Monitor budget performance and provide variance analysis, offering insights to support decision-making
· Recommend and implement cost-saving measures without compromising operational efficiency
Cash Flow Management:
· Manage and report on cash flow by monitoring receivables, payables, and liquidity.
· Develop and implement strategies to optimise working capital and mitigate financial risks
· Support and help maintain good relationships with investors and financial institutions by delivering detailed and informative data in a timely and accurate way
Compliance and Risk Management:
· Stay informed about changes in financial regulations and ensure the company’s compliance
· Identify and assess financial risks, proposing mitigation strategies to safeguard the company's financial interests
· Work closely with external auditors to facilitate annual audits and address any audit findings
· Lead and develop the finance team, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and high performance
· Provide guidance and training to finance staff, promoting professional growth and development
· Leverage financial software and technology to streamline processes and enhance the efficiency of financial operations
· Stay abreast of advancements in financial technology and recommend relevant tools to improve financial management
· Effectively communicate financial information to various stakeholders, including executives, board members, and investors
· Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partner
· Qualified Accountant
· 5 years proven experience in a financial leadership role.
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- As a fast growing business, flexibility is important but this is expected to be a hybrid role, combining an opportunity to work 2 days per week at home with 3 days based at our London Office, currently Tottenham Court Road area.